The workflow is transparent and easy with iPNOTE since it contains a few steps which help both a client and a provider to optimise the workflow.
1. A client comes to AI Assistant and shares the service he wants to get and shares details about the business:
Click AI Assistant;
Click Start chat and describe the service you want to get;
After the AI Assistant provided information, check if everything is fine, and click Create task.
2. The AI Assistant creates a detailed task and sends it to providers who can help.
3. The IP right will be automatically added and linked to the task.
💡Tip: Learn more about IP rights in our article.
4. The client chooses the most suitable attorney to seal the deal:
Click the company name to open its public profile on Attorney Marketplace.
Click Confirm below the provider's company;
Choose the reason;
Click Pay Invoice to proceed with the payment.
💡Tip: Learn more about an offer confirmation in our article.
4. If you have any questions, use Discussion to write a message in a direct chat:
Click the task;
Write your message and send it.
5. When the provider finishes the work, he fills in the data about the IP right:
Click Complete task;
Fill in the description and add some files;
Add the application data;
Note: the application biblio. data will be automatically added to the IP right, so the client will see it.
💡Tip: Learn more about task completion in our article.
6. When the provider gets the notification from Patent Office, he needs to upload a file to the IP right and create a task (the client will be notified automatically via email):
Find the necessary IP right;
Go to Files;
Click Add files;
Attach a necessary file and write some comments for the client;
Click Upload and create a task;
Put some deadlines and go to the next step;
Click Suggest price to give an offer to the client shortly.
💡Tip: click Upload if you need to upload files only (without further actions);
💡Tip: click Upload and create a reminder if you need to set up a reminder for the IP right.
💡Tip: Learn more about Reminders in our article.
Then everything occurs again and the data is added automatically.
Check our tutorials on our Youtube channel: